RE: Cycling Best Value Review: Expanding capacity and facilities in Greenwich

  • Liz Delap
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010

      Thanks to those who have responded already.  I am circulating this to Greenwich Cyclists as a whole as it would be good to bring in as many people as possible.  Can I suggest that anyone able to attend lets Misha Byrne know direct but also lets me know.  This will help us organize ourselves if we are able to get a number of people there, as John has suggested.  I like the idea of a stall / display for GC, but we will need as many people there if we are to do this.

      Kind Regards

      Liz

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
        Page Title

[...]