Thames Marathon

  • Tom Crispin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010

      If you were too lazy to run the Marathon on two legs a couple of weekends ago, try it on a couple of wheels.

      Thames Marathon
      LCC Ride Family Medium Distance
      Date: Saturday, May 08, 2010
      Time: 10am
      Place: John Ball Primary School
      Description: A remarkable cycle ride, nearly completely motor traffic free, following the Thames Cycle Route, The Greenway and Ornamental Canals, crossing the River Thames at the Woolwich Ferry and Tower Bridge. All welcome, children age guide 10+.
      Contact: Tom Crispin
      Web: http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com
      There is a plethora of information on the website, please check first before making a query.
      I can be contacted by email
      , or as a last resort by phone on 020 8318 1004 or 07899 757257, but please note that I am a teacher and will never take phone calls between 8.30am and 4.30pm weekdays.

      Or if you prefer a more leisurely cycle ride, try our Sunday ride on a motor traffic free route.

      Waterlink Way
      LCC Ride Family Easy&Short
      Date: Sunday, May 09, 2010
      Time: 11am
      Place: John Ball Primary School
      Description: A relaxed cycle ride following the River Ravensbourne and River Pool as it meanders through Lewisham and Bromley. All welcome, especially families and young people. Child age guide 6+.