Illegal right-of-way obstruction between Charlton Road and Old Dover Road

  • Tom Crispin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      I made an official complaint to Greenwich Council that the right-of-way
      between Old Dover Road and Charlton road has been obstructed by Hexagon
      Housing Association building a wall.

      This is the response from Greenwich Council:

      =====================
      Dear Mr Crispin

      A Traffic Order to divert the path between Charlton Road and Old Dover Road
      via Bellfield Close was advertised, the outcome of this process was reported
      to the Greenwich Area Committee in April 2009. Because there were objections
      to the order, the Committee resolved to refer the order to the Secretary of
      State for resolution. Following the Committee decision of April 2009.,
      officers sought advice from Counsel and in light of this advice it is
      necessary to refer the matter back to the Committee. The Committee report is
      being drafted and hopefully will be presented to the Area Committee in
      March.