Re: [greenwichcyclists] Monthly meeeting 3 February

  • Barry Mason
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      I'll ask Jeff Horsman for an update for the meeting.

      Best wishes.

      Barry

      Stephen Craven wrote:

      > Our monthly meeting is on Wednesday 3 Fberuary, 7.30pm at the Armada
      > Centre.
      > Can you let me and Anthony know if you have anything specific for the
      > agenda.
      >
      > Stephen

    • Tom Crispin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        If someone other than me has taken a look at the wheel rails on the top flight of the southern shaft of the Woolwich Foot Tunnel, I suggest we spend a moment reflecting on what sort of wheel rails we would like to see on the tunnel's steps.

        Tom