Monthly meeeting 3 February

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      Our monthly meeting is on Wednesday 3 Fberuary, 7.30pm at the Armada Centre.
      Can you let me and Anthony know if you have anything specific for the
      agenda.

      Stephen
    • Barry Mason
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        I'll ask Jeff Horsman for an update for the meeting.

        Best wishes.

        Barry

        Stephen Craven wrote:

        > Our monthly meeting is on Wednesday 3 Fberuary, 7.30pm at the Armada
        > Centre.
        > Can you let me and Anthony know if you have anything specific for the
        > agenda.
        >
        > Stephen

      • Tom Crispin
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          If someone other than me has taken a look at the wheel rails on the top flight of the southern shaft of the Woolwich Foot Tunnel, I suggest we spend a moment reflecting on what sort of wheel rails we would like to see on the tunnel's steps.

          Tom