Monthly meeting 2 December

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 40 KB
    Please find attached the agenda of our monthly meeting this Wednesday,
    7.30pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford.

    Stephen Craven
  • Barry Mason
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      It's important to realise that Jeff Horsman of Greenwich Council -
      Project Manager of the foot tunnels modernisations and of course
      possible closures - will be at the meeting to update us.

      Expect a full a full and open disclosure and don't leave it to others to
      push for minimum disruption....the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

      Be there too.

      Stephen Craven wrote:

      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Stephen Craven included below]
      >
      > Please find attached the agenda of our monthly meeting this Wednesday,
      > 7.30pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford.
      >
      > Stephen Craven

    • Tom Crispin
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
        A Greenwich Foot Tunnel lift operator told me on Thursday that ten cyclists had received an £80 fixed penalty for cycling on Cutty Sark Gardens.  Is there some way that we can verify if this is true and discuss at our meeting?

        Tom