+Re:Hexagon Estate

  • L F T Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
    +Re:Hexagon Estate
    There are several recent maps showing this route.  If you ask at the Council's Information office in Greenwich for a map of cycle routes in the borough you will be given one (with Mayor Bo-Jo on the front) showing the Hexagon route.

    When I  asked TfL for a cycle route from St Johns Park (x) Langton Way to Invicta Road (middle) in March, I got the attached

    Lawrence Smith
    --

    L F T Smith
    11 Vanbrugh Fields