Agenda for Wednesday

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:05 PM
    Hope you all had some good cycling this bank holiday weekend.

    Back to school this week, and it's time for our monthly meeting on Wednesday
    (7.30pm in the Armada centre as usual). I attach an agenda and the draft
    minutes of the short meeting we held in August. Agenda copied below in case
    you can't read the attachments.

    Nick Mackin is a local resident near the "missing link" of the Thames Path
    and will be speaking to us about a particular petition to the Council
    concerning parking changes that may affect cyclists in that area.

    Stephen Craven

    _____________________________
    1. Introductions & Apologies

    2. Approval of August minutes

    3. Matters arising

    4. Planning, including:

    a) Greenwich foot tunnel

    b) Thames Barrier "missing link" with presentation from Nick Mackin

    5. Rides and events, including Skyride

    6. Training

    7. Finance

    8. Pedal Power