Three weekend rides

  • Barry Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      Info.

      Barry

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Pedal Pusher review/tonight/weekend/Woolwich
      Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:32:47 +0100
      From: Barry Mason <barrymasonuk@...>
      To: Southwark Cyclists <southwarkcyclists@yahoogroups.com>

      Deserves that good review. Unmissable. Our Afterworker went there of
      course on 9 July and will again on 30 July.

      Sorry, no Afterworker tonight.

      But three fine rides this weekend:
      http://www.southwarkcyclists.org.uk/social.shtml#now

      Through the Arsenal on Saturday then and this is interesting on
      Woolwich's strategic gristle but not sure about those spindly trees on
      the A206 bit:
      http://www.bdonline.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=3144423&origin=BDweeklydigest

      Croydon too, but hard to see what's intended in the mushy miasma:
      http://www.bdonline.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=3144873&origin=BDdaily