London to Brighton Bike Ride

  • henrietta henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009

      http://www.justgiving.com/ikosobase
      I know I left it abit late to ask for sponsorship for my London to Brighton bike ride = 54miles. All am asking is £2 per mile plssss all the cyclist in the house!!!! you can sponsor me for as many miles has your purse and wallet allows

      I want to use this email to say a big Thank You to Barry (southwarkcyclist), Liz (greenwichcyclist) and Julian (greenwichcyclist maintenance class teacher)
      It's been wonderful assistant I have gotten from you all to help me to this stage of been able learn to ride a bike as an adult (another big thanks to Southwarkcyclist for paying for the bike training Classes) and having the confident to go for this big charity ride and Julian thanks for teaching me how to change my tyres, I still need to learn about changing brake cables.....

      thanks
      Ikgirl