Come to Greenwich Cyclists AGM on Wednesday

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009

      Help us take forward our fun rides, campaigns and ways to promote cycling in the next year.

      7.30 pm Wednesday June 3 at The Armada Centre, Creek Road SE8 3EZ.

      Free buffet afterwards at The Dog & Bell, Prince Street.

    • Stephen Craven
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Here are the agenda for the meeting, plus the minutes of last year's AGM and
      those of the last monthly meeting.

      Stephen