pedal power

  • Liz Delap
    Message 1 of 8 , May 17 8:49 AM

      Our latest edition of Pedal Power is going to be distributed on Thursday 21 May, 7 – 9.00 am at the foot tunnel and Creek Road bridge.  Any offers to help would be very welcome, even for part of the time.  Last time we had enough folks to do a cycle count too.  This is very important just now with the tunnel refurbishment coming up.  It should help us put pressure on the Council to provide alternatives for cyclists.

      Liz