RE: [greenwichcyclists] contraflow in King William Walk

  • Tom Crispin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
      I have put in the changes people have suggested.

      The final draft is here.  I'll bring some copies to tonight's meeting for approval.

      The font for the letter is slightly different from that shown by my clunky adobe writer version 3.02.

      Here is a jpeg version of the flyer which shows the correct font.

      Tom