Fwd: forum3 2008 - nominations open for the forum3 alternative rich list

  • TERESA GRIFFITH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dear Fellow Cyclists

      I think we should nominate Tom Crispin for this award.  What do you think?

      If you know somebody who works tirelessly for a good cause, who enjoys the work they do because it makes a real difference, then please take the time to nominate for forum3' s 2008 Alternative Rich List - closing date for nominations is 14th September.

      Visit www.forum3.co.uk/nominate for more details and to nominate and please feel free to circulate widely to friends and colleagues that might be interested.

      The voting begins on 15th September and the winners by popular vote will be announced at forum3 on 10th October 2008 .

      forum3 2008 will take place on 10-11 October at the Business Design Centre, Islington, London .  For further information and to register for your free ticket please visit www.forum3.co.uk.
      Kind regards
      Debbie Hockham
      Director, forum3