Greenwich WRA

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      I see in the Mercury that we have another 'quango' - the Greenwich
      Waterfront Regeneration Agency - with a budget of £20 million over three
      years and a remit to "provide vision for the waterfront from Deptford Creek
      to Thamesmead". Hopefully we will be able to engage with them and see that
      their vision includes the Westminster Estate missing link!