Thames Path signing ride: Wednesday 6th Aug 6:30

  • Julian Dobson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:06 AM
      I will be leading a Sustrans Thames Path signing ride on Wednesday 6th
      Aug, between Greenwich and Crossness (or further depending on time).
      The aim of the ride is to replace any missing signs, ensure that all
      signs are visible, and perhaps do a bit of litter picking (bring gloves
      if you have them). Note: It will be a slow, stop/start ride!
      Ride leaves Cutty Sark Gardens at 6:30. If you are late, just catch us
      up.
      If you are coming, please email/phone 07771 692 344 (so I can complete
      a Sustrans risk assessment)

      Julian Dobson