Greenwich Park northern cycle path

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      At some time since I joined the group we decided that path through the
      bottom of the park (i.e. linking King William Walk with Maze Hill) was in
      the "nice to have" category rather than being a priority and we should
      concentrate our campaigning on other routes/issues. That is even more the
      case since the successful opening of the ORNC path which gives a virtually
      traffic-free route between CSG and Maze Hill via Old Woolwich Road for most
      of the day. If someone wants to reopen the discussion with the Friends,
      fine, but I don't think GC should be drawn into this one.