Ride this Weekend

  • Ian Pendleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008

      Greenwich – Gravesend – Rochester.    Saturday 03rd May, 55 miles, meet 09:30 Ladywell Fields map and 10:00 Cutty Sark Gardens map, contact Ian – 07986 872 205 – no texts please.
      Route 1 to Rochester along the Thames Path. This ride is mostly off road to Dartford and then there are a few busy roads before Gravesend. Gravesend for lunch hopefully at the riverside cafe and then quiet roads to Rochester. Quiet roads from Gravesend to Rochester. From Rochester we'll loop back to Gravesend and take in the superb view over the Medway from Church Green in Frindsbury.
      All day ride - train back from Gravesend.
      There are plenty of opportunities to cut this ride short; we're never very far from a station.

      An LCC and Lewisham Cyclists event