Re: 29 March

  • TERESA GRIFFITH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 11:03 AM
      Julian & I attended a Sustrans workshop in Cowcross Street yesterday.  We met some really interesting people, one of whom is Louise.  She is going to be manning a Sustrans stand outside the London Rowing Club on 29 March at noon during The Boat Race.  I would love to lead a ride up there but will be doing a mock exam that day in Regent's Park.  Would anyone else be available to do same?

      Also please diarise Sunday 13 April - 9am Cutty Sark Gardens, possible link up with Tower Hamlets Cyclists then definite ride up to Hyde Park (possibly north side of river to put ourselves 1.5 hours ahead of Marathon runners - rather than 0.5 hours ahead on south side) to meet Kensington & Chelsea cyclists who have recently re-formed.  K&C cyclists' Roger Crosskey will lead us from "The Elfin Oak" (adjacent to the Diana Memorial Playground in the NW corner of Kensington Gardens) through the West End and Marylebone to the Grand Union Canal then follow "one of the borough's best kept cycling secrets: the route through Notting Dale to Olympia.  There is an Ian Fleming connection.  Join the ride to find out more...