Re: [greenwichcyclists] Track pumps for 99p

  • Joe Dray
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hi All,

      I bought one of these a few weeks back at £2.50, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Get one if you can....

      Joe

      John Hearns <john.hearns@...> wrote:
      The Surrey Quays branch of Lidl have bike track pumps for 99p, reduced
      from 5 pounds. They had about a dozen there this morning.
      These are the type which you pump up and down with a T-shaped handle,
      and have a pressure gauge. Easy to get your tyres pumped up nice and
      hard. For 99p you really can't go wrong.

      Lidl is at the start of the one-way system as you approach from
      Deptford, next to the McDonalds. And while you are there, they have very
      good value fruit and veggies.