Re: [greenwichcyclists] Le Tour

  • liz.delap@teslaeurope.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      I would like to thank everyone who helped with a fantastic day.  It was great having such a big crowd and see everyone stretching out into the distance and filling the road.  A special thanks to all who helped marshal so efficiently.  Stephen, could you forward this to Roger Hardman please?

      Would any marshals who had Greenwich cyclists h-vis vests please return them to us as we use them for training purposes.

      Liz

      From: john.hearns@ streamline- computing. com
      Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:36:14 +0100
      Subject: [greenwichcyclists] Le Tour

      My thanks to Chris, Liz and Ray for organising a superb ride to see the
      Tour prologue in Hyde Park. Lots of hard work and well over a hundred
      riders safely through the streets to the park.

      And Le Tour itself?
      :-)

      Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.