FW: Rapha Prologue Ride

  • Charlie Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007

      From: Therese Bjorn
      Sent: 28 June 2007 00:11
      To: Charlie Lloyd
      Subject: Rapha Prologue Ride

      Hi Charlie,

      Here are the details for the Rapha Prologue Ride. It would be great if you could forward to the borough groups. I guess especially Tower Hamlets and Hackney

      Thanks in advance,

      Therese

      Celebrate the Grand Départ of the Tour de France in London with us.

      At 7pm on the 7th July 500 of us will ride from Speaker's corner in Hyde Park to London Fields for a party. The route will take in Primrose Hill, Highgate and Crouch End. At London Fields there will be a barbeque, drinks, music, a roller race and screens replaying the Prologue. The perfect opportunity to celebrate the Tour and show off your bike and racing kit.

      We've created a limited edition cap for the event. Wearing the cap will entitle you to a free drink at the party. See the caps at: http://www.rapha.cc/index.php?page=314.

      A route map is also available. Please spread the word. We're hoping more than 500 people will ride with us.