Fwd: Climate chaneg event

  • Julian Dobson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      I received a phone call today from Thames & Central Energy Efficiency
      Advice Centre, asking if we can staff a stall at their Climate Change
      event on 16th June. It fits in with Bike Week, but is very short
      notice, and I for one will be leading a ride. If anybody is
      interested/able to staff a this event, could you email the group. If
      not, I said that we could provide some leaflets

      Julian Dobson
      07771 692 344

      .

      Begin forwarded message: