Re: [greenwichcyclists] Highway code revision

  • Mark PHC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      This is a bit out of date? CTC have tackled this and now it reads:

      Rule 61: Cycle Facilities. Use cycle routes, advanced stop lines,
      cycle boxes and toucan crossings unless at the time it is unsafe to do
      so. Use of these facilities is not compulsory and will depend on your
      experience and skills, but they can make your journey safer.

      See: http://www.ctc.org.uk/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=4568

      Cheers
      Mark