RE: [greenwichcyclists] Fwd: cycling film

  • RogerStocker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007

      If anyone can assist please ring me tomorrow m - 07903 740401 from 8 am onwards – I am sure the company would be grateful if anyone fitting that description could make part of the day.

      Roger

      From: "Naomi Coates" <naomi@...>
      Date: 12 March 2007 18:16:47 GMT
      To: <julian@...>
      Cc: "Nicola Mann" <nicola@...>
      Subject: cycling film

      Hi Julian

      I wondered if you would be able to help us with a film that we are making for Transport for London Cycling awards. We are looking for a young female cyclist aged 18-20 years and an ethnic female cyclist aged between 30- 50 years who has traditional dress. If you think you know someone who can help please could you contact Nicola on 0208 605 2012. The filming is taking place this Wednesday and so we are a bit short of time! The person in question would need to be available for the whole day on Wednesday 14 th March with their own bike and cycling gear and we would offer them payment of £100. The filming will be taking place around Southwark Park . I look forward to hearing from you.

      Many thanks

      Naomi Coates
      Production Assistant