New rides leaflet on LCC website/The Needle/WWales robbery?

  • Barry Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      Here's one I sent earlier today.....I didn't know my yahoo group emails
      were in bouncing mode. Very irritating.

      Good to hear from Greenwich crew that Mast Pond Wharf is open
      again.....we'll ride it tomorrow.

      Watch next Thursday's Southwark News for half page add pumping our
      Healthy Rides.

      Breaking news boyos...just realised that there was no biggest team award
      on the 2006 Wild Wales Challenge. We coalesced as Greenwich Cyclists as
      before and fielded 20 odd and worried the Birkenhead Wheelers,
      Macclesfield Wheelers and Wirral North End blokes. (ed: yup. 99% blokes.
      We were 50% blokes. Excellent). Was we motley mob robbed? Checking. It's
      a mere 88.4 miles of mountains this year. It's tough. You'll love it:
      http://www.merseysidectc.com/

      See you tomorrow.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
        Thanks Barry.
        I will come this year, and am happy to help with the driving up this time
        (like I did in 2003) if desired.

        Once downloaded, the entry form cannot be printed. Or is there another way?

        Regards

        Chris

        Christopher Le Breton
        Make 2007 the greenest year on record.