Ride - Saturday Jan 20 - Eynsford/Farningham and back

  • jon taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Eynsford/Farningham and back - Saturday January 20

      Our customary amble down the Waterlink Way before hitting the road. Some
      wonderful country lanes, despite the M25 never being far away. Pub lunch in
      Farningham.

      Some climbing on the way out, quick and pretty easy on the way back with a
      good run on a segregated bike lane.

      Suitable for all bikes except full-on racers - very short bit of mild
      off-road.

      Distance about 45 miles. It's possible to return from Eynsford by train at
      the half way point. If you do want to do this, check that there are no
      engineering works and be prepared to ride at a pace (still reasonable) to
      allow the rest to finish at a reasonable time.

      Bring lights of course.

      Meet Cutty Sark Gardens 10am, pretty prompt departure.

      We will pass Ladywell Fields meeting point on the way south but won't wait.

      If you want to meet us there, get there for 10:20 latest.

      More info from Paul: 07957 209322 - NO TEXTS

      details of meeting points and more rides at

      www.lewishamcyclists.net

      A Lewisham Cyclists/LCC ride