Re: [greenwichcyclists] Re: New cyclist

  • Steve Watkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      Really just a reminder to Kamla to have a look in Decathlon.  I seem to remember that the Triban 5 with its 7 speed hub gear and disc brake was extremely good value at about 250 quid.  I friend of mine got one of these and was very pleased with it.  In the end we changed the rear cog for one 2 or 3 teeth bigger and that improved the gearing. Defiantly one to consider.