Fwd: [greenwichcyclists] pedal power distribution volunteers

  • Julian Dobson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Pedal Power distribution will be on Friday 2nd June. We usually
      distribute from 7-9 am, at Greenwich Foot Tunnel and Creek Bridge, with
      volunteers doing a 7-8 or 8-9 time slot. So far, Anthony and Liz have
      volunteered, plus me: we do need a couple more volunteers. Nows the
      time to do it, when the sun is out, and everybody's in a good mood: ask
      Anthony what it's like in the winter.

      Email me if you can come: meet 7 am at the tunnel if you can start
      then, or find us later either there or at Creek bridge.

      Julian Dobson
      07771 692 344

      .

      Begin forwarded message: