Re: Greenwich Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Yup. Brill.

      New Royal Arsenal Gardens. 30's fascist architecture of the late 90's. Is
      the tuff new space a real disaster or an inspired event maker? You decide.

      Haven't got the time handy but we could meet Cutty Sark Gardens that evening
      at say 7pm and ride the 3 miles to Woolwich along the
      riverside............several good pubs en way and I'll tell the Greenwich
      crew.....

      (And if any of you are really keen...the Greenwich Cyclists/Sustrans staff
      biknic is in the secret shipwrights palace garden, Deptford on Monday 10
      July. Meet Cutty Sark at 7pm. Bring booze. A sort of working together
      evening with business first then whatever).

      (after an excellent day with two fine bikers...Southend pier.....Burnham on
      Crouch...St Peters chapel of 630AD....estuary stuff....then WibblyWobbly)