Re: [greenwichcyclists] Re: Sustrans meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      Yup. Monday 10 July. Lovely summer evening.

      And Sustrans are donating £20 for food......

      It'll be a working start to the evening....loads of areas to co-operate on,
      future funding chances, non-LCN Greenwich routes etc etc. Sustrans are
      grateful to us for helping finish off the signing of their routes.

      Help with same much needed...........I'm great at off-licences, less good
      with finger food. And Heathers isnt open Monday.

      Meet 7pm Cutty Sark Gardens and bike there.

      I'm really chuffed to get to have the Shipwright's Palace as a venue. Lovely
      tatty private garden right on the Thames.

      Dog and Bell afterwards.......they have special bike park!