Re: [greenwichcyclists] Police in the City

  • Liz Delap
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      The legislation about cycle lanes that I am aware of is that a solid outside
      line makes them cycling only, while a broken line allows vehicles to use
      them too. Persistent parking on cycle lanes can be reported to local
      borough traffic / cycling officers, though whether they follow them up is
      another matter.
      Liz