Lewisham Peaks ride - Sunday November 20

  • jon taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      It's often said that one of the reasons for London being a potentially great
      cycling city is that it's flat. Well think again.

      On this Sunday's Lewisham Peaks* ride, Lewisham Cyclists will be heading off
      for a shortish tour of some of Lewisham's high spots and some great views of
      London and Kent.

      Despite the climbing, this will be a leisurely ride and we will wait for
      people. We'll never be far from a railway station so people can drop out if
      they don't want to do the full ride.

      Meet 10 am - Cutty Sark Gardens

      10:30 Deptford Albany - departure from here will be particularly prompt.

      25 miles

      More info and maps of meeting points at:
      www.lewishamcyclists.net

      Paul - 07957 209322

      * With the odd brief foray into Southwark and other boroughs that fight over
      Crystal Palace.