A205 CRIMs (Cycle Route Inspection Meeting) Oct 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Liz Teri and I met consultants Colin Buchanan, Lewisham Cyclists, LB Lewisham, LCN, and TfL for an all-day ride back and forth between Catford Bridge and the Yorkshire Grey.
      We identified a number of snags, notably the two major roundabouts where the recommendation is for Puffin crossings rather than cyclists trying to traverse fast-moving motor traffic. And there's a cunning scheme to get cyclists round the Catford gyratory by going on the pavement.

      We meet again on Monday Oct 3 at 10.a.m. at the Woolwich Ferry to cover the route from there to the Yorkshire Grey.
      All welcome.

      To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

      the views of Reuters Ltd.