Needed - Someone to lead Tuesday night rides for September.

  • ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Due to conflicts with the upcoming bike maintenance classes
      I will not be able to lead any of the Tuesday night rides in
      Sept.

      If there is someone else who is willing to take this on for
      this time please contact me.

      What is involved is to think of some brillant place to ride
      to, ie. Anchor and Hope for supper on Wednesday evening,
      ride to a couple of your favourite pubs for a pint at each
      or to see something interesting new in London. Show up at
      6:30 at the Cutty Sark with a bit of an idea on how to get
      to where you are going and enjoy the ride.