Tuesday Aug 16 Afterworker, Picking berries

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2005
      Blackberry (B)ramble.
      Meet 6.30 pm Cutty Sark Gardens prompt for quickish start eastwards to Thamesmead. Tons of ripe berrries on Thames path. Bring buckets, plastic containers, NOT plastic bags which get squishy. Wear something outside that white T-shirt.
      Contact: Anthony (07740 434078)

      To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

      the views of Reuters Ltd.
    • Vorona Nataliya
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
        Beautiful evening, great company and tonnes of ripe
        berries. Thanks for organising and attending this
        ride. We really enjoyed the evening.

        Hope to see all of you again soon.
        Nataliya & Andrej.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs