Herne Hill Velodrome Afterworker

  • barrymasonuk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Two new Afterworkers. And don't forget our monthly meeting on
      Wednesday 11 May. 7pm. Blackfriars Settlement. Rushworth Street SE1.
      Bring bikes inside. Big agenda. Ends 8.30pm.

      ******************
      Thursday 5 May: North to Woolwich Ferry Afterworker. Not the Wapping
      Way. Back along the river through Greenwich. Meet 6.30pm. Southwark
      Needle. Barry. 07905 889 005

      **********************************
      Thursday 12 May: Open the Velodrome Afterworker. Meet 6.30pm
      Southwark Needle. To the 7.45pm Save Herne Hill Velodrome meeting at
      the Methodist Church Hall, Half Moon Lane, SE24. Find your own way
      home. Barry. 07905 889 005.

      bunker world: after a day down mine at the keyface...to the West
      India Quay multiscreen yesterday for Downfall with Bruno Ganz
      astounding as Hitler in his very different silo almost precisely 60
      years ago. Wonderful wonderful life-enhancing film that will linger.
      Serious audience soon shut up the rustley grazers. Closed on a smiley
      bike moment as two of the more likeable protagonazis fish one out of
      a canal and ride away from the mayhem into the sunrise.