Critical Mass - forwarded message

  • John Hearns
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      A message forwarded from Jenny Nelson.

      I have uploaded the flyer mentioned to the GC yahoogroups area at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greenwichcyclists/files/

      Please take time to read it.
      Thomas rode a lovely German city bike, a Farrad-Manufactur,
      which I often commented on. He was very proud of it.

      Dear Friends,

      The London cyclists organisation, Critical Mass
      (http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk) is planning to visit the scene of
      Thomas' death during their monthly ride on the evening of Friday 29th
      April,
      in memory of Thomas and in protest at his killing.

      If anyone would like to join this event:

      Cyclists - meet under Waterloo Bridge (south end) at 6pm

      Pedestrians (or cyclists) - meet at the corner of Cromwell Road and
      Exhibition Road (outside Natural History Museum - see flyer) at 7.30 pm.
      The
      ride will continue from there to the scene of the accident at walking
      pace.

      A flyer about the event and about Thomas is attached.

      Please forward this on to anyone who might be interested in taking part.

      Best wishes
      Jenny