Minutes etc

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2000
      I attach minutes of the 7 June meeting plus our Rules and EO policy, as agreed I hope. Please mail me direct with any problems.

      Chris, Greg, Fanny, Jeff, Miles and me leafletted about 200 cyclists yesterday on the Creek bridge and at the tunnel between 6.45 and 9am. I'll do a proper breakdown soonish. Be good if we did this with every new newsletter. (Teri must have gone the long way round....!).

      See as many of you as possible tonight at the fund-raing meeting, 6.30pm, Greenwich Forum, 177 Trafalgar Road.

      Have fun.