Locks Docks next Sunday/Kyoto ride 12/2?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      As agreed then on Andrew's much needed canals, Primrose Hill, parks ride yesterday....:
      Sunday 9 January: Locks, Docks and Wapping coffee. Meet 9am Southwark Needle (south end of London Bridge). 10am Cutty Sark Gardens. That slow all day docklands explore. Lunch at Dagenham City Farm and afternoon tea/coffee at Wapping Pumping Station. (Guilt. I got deliciously accosted last time we stopped there by the manager....I love you lot visiting us but you only ever spend pennies).
      And please don't mind me fowarding the message below. It minded me of the Thames Barrier expiry date, the (albeit disappointing) I Hate Huckabees fireman who insisted on cycling to the fire to save the planet, and other pertinent eco-tragedies.
      07905 889 005