Re: [greenwichcyclists] Two this weekend/Wednesday's meeting

  • Amber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I am new to the list and wondered how much was on road on the two rides this
      weekend? Also if it is possible to meet at the start of the ride (ie we go
      by car) and how hard a ride is it? I am manging a couple of hours a day 3
      days a week (20 miles a time) would I be able to manage this ride?

      Thanks for your help

      Amber