FNS meets Critical Mass

  • kolattek@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      A weekly skate (for rollerbladers) around town has recently
      started, it's called the Citiskate Friday Night Skate.

      Last week you have seen us if you went on the Critical Mass as
      we merged and had one hell of a time (well, the skaters did
      anyway)

      You can see some pictures of the skate here:
      http://www.citiskate.com/fnspics2.htm

      All cyclists are welcome to join us at our weekly start point, which
      is posted here:
      http://www.citiskate.com/fns.htm
      We kick off at 7 for 7:30pm on Fridays

      There is also a yahoo! group for you to join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CitiskateFNS

      Finally; if any od you are interested the website also offers
      skating lessons for absolute beginners to intermediates. Either
      privately in Hyde Park/Battersea Park or in groups over by
      Spitalfields Market near Liverpool Street Station

      See you on the FNS!