Ride of the ceilidh tickets:this Sunday

  • barrymasonuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Sunday 3 October. Not a Greenwich or Southwark Cyclists ride but lot
      of us will be chewing it. Meeting at the start at 9am.

      This is designed to be a challenge. 69 miles/100k of big Kent and
      Surrey Hills. It's organised by Mosquito Bikes/Dulwich Paragon and
      supports the Lavender Trust, the charity helping young women with
      breast cancer.

      The wonderful route is usually really well signed.

      Starts 9-10am. Herne Hill Velodrome, Burbage Road, Dulwich.

      £12 in advance, £14 on the day.

      http://www.mosquito-bikes.co.uk/htdocs2/events.php

      The sadism sophisticates: it looks like they've laid on wet weather
      and there's no short option this year.

      The post ride food, drink and music is thrown in and goes down a
      treat - and Karen will be selling ceilidh tickets.

      (And before the smarties start mocking again, yes, I may well buy
      home made blackberry jam off the odd road side stall. And no, I don't
      cut my toothbrush in half when I go touring).

    • KarenPriceUK@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
        There will be a shorter 80km version - check the Dulwich Paragon website http://www.wallygimber.freeserve.co.uk I'll be doing this, not because I'm wimp but because I have to be somewhere else in the afternoon.