  • Clare Cowen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2001
      The Victoria to  Whitstable train probably stops at Bromley South if anyone wanted to join it there rather than traipse west to Victoria . . .

      Clare Cowen
    • roger@jollyrog.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2001
        > The Victoria to Whitstable train probably stops at Bromley South if
        > anyone wanted to join it there rather than traipse west to Victoria . .

        Stops at Bromley South at 1021hrs.

        Roger

        -------------------------------------
        Roger Seaward
        Roger@...
        http://www.jollyrog.com
        +44 7956 254836
        (07956 254836 in the UK)
        -------------------------------------
      • roger@jollyrog.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2001
          Fares:

          Victoria to Whitstable
          Standard single: �15.00
          Standard return: �15.30
          Cheap day return: �15.30

          Bromley South to Whitstable
          Standard single: �13.20
          Standard return: �13.60
          Cheap day return: �12.90

          I'll let you work out your own discounts for railcards, groups, groups
          with railcards, etc. from those prices, as I get confused with those
          things.

          Roger

          -------------------------------------
          Roger Seaward
          Roger@...
          http://www.jollyrog.com
          +44 7956 254836
          (07956 254836 in the UK)
          -------------------------------------
        • doug
          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2001
            >Fares:
            >
            >Victoria to Whitstable
            >Standard single: £15.00
            >Standard return: £15.30
            >Cheap day return: £15.30
            >
            >Bromley South to Whitstable
            >Standard single: £13.20
            >Standard return: £13.60
            >Cheap day return: £12.90
            >
            >I'll let you work out your own discounts for railcards, groups, groups
            >with railcards, etc. from those prices, as I get confused with those
            >things.

            Problem is you can't use a return if you are returning from a different
            station so won't people have to pay for two singles?

            Unfortunately, 40 even flat miles are a bit much for me, especially
            following Critical Mass and other energetic activities, but it sounds like
            an excellent ride though.

            Hope you all have a very good time by the seaside.

            Doug