Monday 28 May: seaside ride

  • masonb@supanet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      The Last Resort Ride

      It's an English Bank Holiday…we're drawn to the seaside…..but when
      did we hit seven, that's 9, resorts your parents knew in one day?

      Never.

      Until now.

      Monday 28 May. Meet at Victoria Station by the ticket office at
      9.45am for the 10.05am train to Whitstable.

      Arrives Whitstable 11.19am…..we inspect the beach-huts and lovely
      harbour then do the flat 40 miles…..Herne Bay, Margate, Broadstairs,
      Ramsgate, Sandwich, Deal, Dover, Folkestone…..

      Train back from somewhere there.

      Bring your swimmie.

      A slow flat and very tacky 40 miles.