Re: Dunwich Dynamo tickets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004

      From: masonb
      Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 6:35 PM
      Subject: Dunwich Dynamo tickets

      Demand for 2004 coach-back tickets has been huge. I'm laying on extra space but cannot promise tickets for the unbooked at the start or on the day. If you've sent me a cheque I will have emailed an acknowledgement. Contact me fast if I haven't.

      Tomorrow, Monday, I fly off for a week in The Alps and will be very out of contact. I'm back on Monday 26 July and will catch up with tickets etc then. I've asked Kit and Andy to put a message on the DD FAQs on the Southwark and Greenwich Cyclists sites. They should go up soon.

      Very best wishes.

      Barry Mason