HOO knows which station?

  • David Senior
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      Confusion about Saturdays ride Hoo Penisular 12th June.

           Web site says Gravesend.

          Pedal Power indicates Higham.

                I am unsure I may give up and go to Sutcliffe Park instead.

                       David S.
    • jason joyce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        Sorry about the confusion David and due to me getting confused regarding the
        Tunnel closure down that way.

        We will meet at Gravesend Station at 10.30, not Higham. We will pass by
        Higham Station incase anyone has turned up there as per pedal power.

        Hope you can make it.

        Jason