Fwd: [lccbc] FW: Mailing evening - 8 June 2004

  • Hilary Samuels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      LCC are having another mailing evening on 8th June.  Please contact Jacqui if you can go along.

      Hilary

      From: "Jacqui Noot"
      Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:01:07 +0100
      Subject: [lccbc] FW: Mailing evening - 8 June 2004

      Dear Borough Co-ordinators,

      With reference to my email below, I would appreciate you forwarding this onto your local e-groups.

      If anyone is able to assist could they please call me on 020 7928 6112.

      Many thanks,

      Jacqui Noot

      Membership Development Assistant

      London Cycling Campaign