Tomorrow's AGM

  • Hilary Samuels
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      See below for the agenda for tomorrow's AGM. This is an important meeting.
      We need to elect a new co-ordinator and management committee and get
      volunteers for all of the other tasks. Please come along and have your say
      in the future of Greenwich Cyclists. Even if you don't intend to stand for
      any of the positions we need you to come along and vote.

      We'll have a brief ordinary monthly meeting which will be followed by the
      AGM and then afterwards they'll be a free buffet and a pay bar which will be
      a good opportunity to come and meet other Greenwich Cyclists if you haven't
      already.

      As always the meeting starts at 7.30pm and will finish by 9.

      The HYPERLINK "http://uk.f864.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=Forum@Greenwich"
      \t "_blank" Forum@Greenwich
      177 Trafalgar Road
      Greenwich
      SE10

      Hope to see you there.

      Hilary

      Hilary Samuels
      Co-ordinator
      Greenwich Cyclists

      07929 722 973

      June Meeting
      Welcome
      Minutes of May meeting
      Pedal Power
      Bike Week
      Sutcliffe Park Stall - 12 June
      LCC Borough Group Training Day
      Rides
      Anything else

      AGM
      Chaired by Cllr Peter Brooks - Deputy Leader of Greenwich Council

      Financial Report 2003/4
      Coordinators Report 2003/4
      Elections
      Any other Business