Evans Evening: 30 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004

      Info.

      From: masonb
      Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 6:09 PM
      Subject: Evans London Bridge...

      Evans new shop opens tomorrow on the south end of London Bridge, by Southwark Needle in the old tourist information office. Opens 8-8 weekdays, weekends too.

      They're holding a special evening for Southwark Cyclists - this is their first Southwark branch - on Tuesday 30 March from 6-8pm. Bring your LCC membership card....20% off everything including new bikes but except sale items, workshop tour (they've a vacancy for an apprentice mechanic), wine and nibbles.

      They've also offered to sponsor and in-store feature our newsletter for a year in exchance for a small ad on each. I'm discussing details with them and will put a proposal to our 14 April meeting for agreement. (It's also our AGM that night......see my other email of today).

      They'll be running summer evening maintenance classes and more.